Effective date: May 24, 2018
This Site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
How and Why We Collect Information
The Site may be used without entering personal information. Different rules may apply to certain services on this site, however, and are explained separately below.
This Site collects information from you when you place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, download a free resource, enter information on our Website, contact us, or at other times not specifically listed.
This information is used to deliver the requested product or service and to provide you with offers, promotion, and information. From time to time, we may use the information you provide to us to display advertisements to you that are tailored to your personal characteristics, interests, and activities.
Disclosure Of Your Information
We will not sell, rent, lease or otherwise transfer any information collected whether automatically or through your voluntary action. We may disclose your personal information to our affiliates or service providers for the purpose of providing our services to you.
We may share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
We may use an outside credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” and server logs to collect information about how our Site is used. Information gathered through cookies and server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at on the Site, and the websites visited just before and just after our Site as well as your IP address.
You can prevent cookies from being installed by adjusting the browser settings accordingly. Be aware, however, that by doing so some functionality of the Site may be limited.
In addition, we may use third-party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this data.
We intend to keep your e-mail address confidential. We do not sell, rent, or lease email subscription lists to third parties. We may disclose your email address to companies we work with for running this Website (example: MailerLite).
In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, all emails sent from the Site will state who the email is from and provide information on how to contact us.
If you wish to no longer receive our newsletter or promotional materials, you may opt-out of receiving them by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in the footer of every email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can also email email@example.com.
General Data Protection Regulation
If you are within the European Union, you are entitled to certain information and have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR“).
You have the right to:
- Withdraw your consent at any time. You have the right to withdraw consent where you have previously given your consent to the processing of your personal data.
- Object to the processing of your data. You have the right to object to the processing of your data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent.
- Access your data. You have the right to learn if data is being processed by us, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the data undergoing processing.
- Have your personal data deleted or otherwise removed. You have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of your data from us.
- Restrict the processing of your data. You have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of your data. In this case, we will not process your data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Receive your data and have it transferred to another controller. You have the right to receive your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to transmit it to another controller without any undue delay.
- Verify and seek rectification. You have the right to verify the accuracy of your data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Lodge a complaint. You have the right to bring a claim before your competent data protection supervisory authority.